American Horror Story: Death Valley
AHS: Double Feature, Part 2
Given the episode before last I held out some hope one might survive. Or the Alien Scientist would come and wave their hands helping them.

And while we're at it why wouldn't that room be sealed off? Seems dicey you'd allow a room like that open for the abducted people to sneak off to. (I know it's for plot purposes.)

I was a bit shocked Kendall was turned into a human incubator... sans her head. I thought at least one of the kids would make it.

Given the ending it could've been alot better as others have said. Even a few years later scene would've felt better. They really should've just focused on one story this season. 4 episodes is not enough. The storyline had alot of potential. No more Double features please.

Honestly feel bad for the Cast and Crew and the very nasty comments made about "Death Valley". I doubt they'll ever tackle Aliens or Mpreg again on this show.

But I am thankful for the Mpreg content we got. And the behind the scenes stuff. Despite the shows flaws.

Messages In This Thread
American Horror Story: Death Valley - by mprego2 - 09-28-2021, 09:59 AM
RE: American Horror Story: Death Valley - by WombWithAView - 10-21-2021, 09:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart A Traditional Story of Taiwan - 戲說台灣 pirateking1256 4 4,383 06-13-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: pirateking1256
  American Dad - Rodger has a Baby KyleAlexander 0 2,480 04-27-2017, 02:22 AM
Last Post: KyleAlexander
  American Dad Roger gives birth hugebelly 3 21,169 10-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Last Post: PorterBailey