Astrology
Anyone follows it
Star 
I like to follow astrology (with a pinch of salt) from horoscopes to natal charts and I am an Aquarius (sun and moon together, but the latter rules Cancer ascendant) while my wife has her sun in Cancer and moon in Aquarius (not sure her rising, could be Leo). Astrology can tell a lot about our personalities, experiences and most of all: the choice of fate vs free will to determine our day and our lives. Aquarians and Cancerians: We love the unique and weird-that's natural and normal, and a strong devotion of family and raising children. Looking at the stars (reach for em), both of us likes the sight (or my wife, her actual/real/physical-emotional experience) of a pregnant belly: a baby starts inside a person (the womb), spends 9 months (the growth, fetal movements and the bonding with the future family member, a brand new cute sweet baby) and finally, the person who carries brings the child into the world. That surely speaks to me, a double-Aquarian partner of his/their wife shares a watery moon to produce a moon child or two (and I visualized I'm carrying - my turn - as an Aquarius would).
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart

Messages In This Thread
Astrology - by Marvelous - 07-12-2022, 05:42 AM
RE: Astrology - by babybaby - 08-22-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Astrology - by Marvelous - 09-18-2022, 08:28 AM
RE: Astrology - by MPregFan86 - 09-19-2022, 03:07 AM
RE: Astrology - by Belly Button - 10-23-2022, 07:51 PM
RE: Astrology - by Dadmom - 12-06-2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Astrology - by kraig986523 - 02-18-2023, 11:46 PM