He’s Expecting
Live-Action Adaptation of Kentaro Hiyama’s First Pregnancy
someone know which time zone it will release in
looks like its 12am PST (California time)
Follow my pregnancy Instagram.com/marylandavedc

Stories here. https://www.patreon.com/Marylandavedc
Remember guys when it comes out watch it as many times as you can, especially for the first month! If you have to play it in the background, do it! You don’t know how important it is that this gets a high watched hours count, especially now since Netflix reportedly lost 200,000 subscribers. I really would love for this to get a second season, and also an anime adaptation, not to mention more male pregnancy content.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Why is the series getting so many hate comments on YouTube and Instagram? Confused
Cause Americans make absolutely EVERYTHING political, regardless of whether they’re left-leaning or right-leaning, EVERYTHING is political in their eyes. Also, they believe this is just some “woke propaganda”. Ignore them.

This is why is is even more adamant that we support this series as much as possible by giving it as many watched hours as possible!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I think it's because some people get embarrassed over the very concept of male pregnancy. It's a fantasy guys, get over it!
Here it is! One more day!
[Image: FQ08iykaMAEPcXv?format=jpg&name=large]
Unfortunately, Eri Sakai said that she is unsure if she will do an artbook for Kentaro Hiyama because she does not know if Netflix will allow her to.
I don’t think they will care honestly, but I think it would be best if she wait at least a month to release one.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
3 hours left!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Hey guys, please rate the series highly, ignorant people are already rating it 1, without even watching it first.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14719276/

MRCA
Human Family Tree
He’s Expecting is now live!!!!!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
The best mpreg show EVER!!! It’s honestly perfect, everything I hoped for
I LOVEEEE ITTT
HOPEF FOR MORE

TT
I am in LOVEEEE WITH THIS SHOW!!!!!
I don’t want more seasons…I need more seasons! Lol
Rewatch the series as many times as you can for the first month, Netflix collects watched hours data when making their decisions to renew series.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
It's definitely good! Make sure you give it a thumbs up on Netflix too!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another promo photo.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Netflix just screwed over the entire animation community. Let's hope that we can get this show to achieve some kind of recognition at least, even if it's for something like "most peculiar show to come out of Netflix".
If this show managed to save Netflix stock. A ton of pregnant men movie and series will suddenly appear everything. ??? Of course it is very small chance.