Wouldn't be able to talk about this IRL
It's easy to talk about anonymously, but...
I love talking on this forum about mpreg, but I don't know if I'd be able to talk about this in real life. My husband knows and seems pretty OK with it. I have a therapist who knows about it and doesn't have a problem with it. But I struggle to actually talk to them about it sometimes. They seem to just accept that I am into it, and when I would simulate, it was happening. But I struggle to talk about it. I'm not even afraid to simulate in public, but ask me about it and I get really nervous.

Anyone else ever feel like that?
When it seems like no one else loves you, remember that I do.
I've never been able to openly discuss either my Mpreg or Fpreg fetish with anyone face to face - and I don't foresee that situation ever changing if I have to be honest. I think any fetishes in general make for uncomfortable topics of conversation with anyone beyond a rusting, long-term partner. I wouldn't know how to bring it up or even how to discuss it out-loud. It's something that I've just kept to myself and on forums such as this. 

Maybe I'm just being old fashioned... 

Well done on being able to simulate in public! I've never had the guts (pun possibly intended) to do that!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IRL xHappyBumpx 2 2,762 05-04-2022, 02:04 PM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Pandemic talk Shane20 28 9,504 01-21-2021, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Shane20
Shocked someone to talk to pregnantscubasteve40 18 10,920 02-04-2016, 12:52 AM
Last Post: ethei