"Paternity Leave" out now
I was curious about that too.
(01-09-2016, 02:04 AM)Midasmpreg Wrote: I debating whether to rent it or not. Can anyone tell me if it is good. Is there a good birth scene or tummy scenes. How does he give birth and how realistic/intense is it? Maybe you could pm me a screenshot? Thanks.

It's a good movie... although there is no bare tummy scene opposed to what we saw in the photo stills... I believe they cut down that portion. It has a funny ending though, somewhat opne to a part 2 perhaps?
To any of you Amazon Prime subscribers, you can stream Paternity Leave off Amazon at no additional cost.
I will say this one final time, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POST LINKS TO PIRATED STREAMS OF THIS FILM. I have already deleted and warned a user, if this happens again those who post the link(s) will be BANNED for a month!
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
What's in the deleted scenes, if anyone's gotten ahold of them? Haha
Pretty sure that's not allowed.
So I'm excited to make my first mpreg related purchase called Paternity leave! Anyone can tell me how it is before I watch it?
Best purchase ever! I expected a lovey-dovey romance film but it was an emotional roller coaster!
Hi~
☆MPREG☆ = ♡LOVE♡
Hey, just putting it out there that this movie is available to watch on Tubi, a free streaming app. Things there are officially licensed so it is a legal place to watch it. You'll probably have to watch a bunch of commercials, but again...free streaming. 
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
For anyone who hasn't seen this movie yet, this movie is so cute. It may not address some serious topics like the new mpreg movie "3 pregnant men" does but I still love this movie so much. I still like the labor scene in this movie more than 3 pregnant men tho but both are great.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(04-18-2020, 11:35 AM)Dots Wrote: For anyone who hasn't seen this movie yet, this movie is so cute. It may not address some serious topics like the new mpreg movie "3 pregnant men" does but I still love this movie so much. I still like the labor scene in this movie more than 3 pregnant men tho but both are great.

Although I do like that in both birth scenes, the guy in labor cusses up a storm.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
found it on instagram,anyone has the complete video

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-02-2020, 01:52 PM)q18751236589@gmail.com Wrote: found it on instagram,anyone has the complete video

It's just a few seconds long, but it seems to be a deleted scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Nb4NedcR0
While it makes sense for the scene to be on the cutting room floor I still love it. Any excuse to see more attractive guys giving birth and I'll take it.
(06-02-2020, 05:10 PM)sgonvw Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 01:52 PM)q18751236589@gmail.com Wrote: found it on instagram,anyone has the complete video

It's just a few seconds long, but it seems to be a deleted scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Nb4NedcR0

whatever,thank you so much for providing this
(06-02-2020, 05:10 PM)sgonvw Wrote:

Part of me wishes that deleted scene served as a teaser for a possible sequel.