Joan Rivers
Sad 
I would like to take this opportunity to reflect on the passing of Joan Rivers, comedienne and director of the movie Rabbit Test. I kept hoping this would be something she would pull out of and she would be back on the air in a couple of weeks, but I guess the fates decided Heaven and the universe needed her humor more. Really going to miss her sass and the way she made fun of herself.:(
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
I know. It was most definitely a shock to me as I had hoped that she'd pull out of it and would be in recovery soon. :( But there is one good thing about it (if you want to call it a good thing): at least Joan and Robin Williams are together again. Heaven must be crying they're laughing so hard/much right now.
I know they're smiling down on us and they're in a better place.
Joan Rivers passing legitimately wounds me, at least she is Free from the Mortal Coil.
A boyish notion of false emotion
I remember a song - I don't recall the title off-hand, though I wouldn't be surprised if some here know what it is - about how, if there was a Rock'n'Roll Heaven, then how they much have a great band (the song references some of the great Rock'n'Roll artists who'd passed on by that point).

Well, in that line of thought, with the passing of such individuals as Joan Rivers, Robin Williams, and Jonathan Winters (a few months back), if there's a Comedian Heaven, think of the lineup they must have!
Jonathan Winters died 2013.